Information statement about personal data process
art. 13 Regulation UE 2016/679 dated 27/04/2016
Within the meaning of Article 13 of the Regulation UE 2016/679 dated 27/04/2016, referred hereinafter as “GDPR” (General Data Protection Regulation), Ermetika S.r.l., registered office in Via Trani 126, BARLETTA as controller of personal data process, informs you as follows:
The data controller is Ermetika S.r.l., registered office in Via Trani 126, BARLETTA (BT)
Purpose of the processing
Data controller only processes the data necessary to:
- The stipulation and execution of the contract and all the relating activities, such as, for example, invoices, credit protection, administrative services, management services, operational services associated with the execution of the contract;
- Fulfil obligations required by law and other regulations.
The controller may undertake these activities without your express consent (art. 24, let. a) and b) of Code e art. 6 let. b) and e) of GDPR).
- Send advertising materials or for the performance of marketing or commercial communications, by the use of both automated systems without human intervention (facsimile machines, electronic mail etc.) and traditional means (via phone or mail).
- Carry out market research and surveys.
The controller may undertake these activities only with your express consent (art. 23 of the Code and art. 7 of GDPR). This consent concerns both automated and traditional systems above described. You will have the right to object at any time for such processing, easily and free of charge by contacting the data controller, excluding for example the use of electronic mail, getting an immediate response confirming the interruption of this process.
If no consent is expressed regarding the points c) and d), the information is disclosed solely for the purposes for which you contacted us. The data will be kept for no longer than one year, the necessary period for the purposes for which they were collected.
The obligatory or optional nature of disclosure of the data and the consequences of refusal to reply
The data demanded for the purposes of above mentioned letters a) and b) are compulsory for compliance with legal obligations and for the performance of contractual obligations undertaken previously. Therefore, any refusal (total or partial) to provide such data, may lead the Supplier to the non-execution of the contract and to refuse to supply any service requested.
The data demanded for the purposes of above mentioned letters c) and d) are optional, therefore, any refusal to provide such data, may lead the Supplier to the non-execution of the listed activities.
The personal data processing is carried out by means of operations or series of operations listed in Art. 4 of the Privacy Code and in the art. 4 n. 2) GDPR, for the above mentioned purposes, both in hard copy and electronic form, by means of electronic or automated equipment, pursuant to the applicable laws on confidentiality and security matters.
Data handling will be performed directly by the organization of the Controller; the data will be disclosed to the Managers and Subjects in charge of the treatment.
Communication and diffusion
Your personal data, strictly within the limits of the obligations, tasks and objectives above set out,
may be communicated to the following categories of individuals:
- the parties dealing with the fulfilment of specific provisions of law or regulation, and/ or Community rules;
- Companies belonging to the Group such as parent companies, subsidiary companies or associated companies under the Art. 2359 of the Civil Code, acting as the controller for administrational purposes directed at the carrying out of internal organisational and management activities, accounting, financial, administrative activities strictly related to the fulfilment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations.
- Natural or legal persons outside the Company who provide the Controller with the services at point 1 above mentioned (ex. call centers, suppliers, consultants, companies, institutions, professional studios). In that case, the subjects will be appointed as persons in charge of the processing.
Personal data will not be disclosed in any way to other parties.
The retention period for the personal data
Personal data will be stored for the entire duration of the contract with the Controller, at the end of which, they will be retained to complete the administrative procedures envisaged by the law. Thereafter they will be eliminated.
Personal data are stored on servers in European Union. In any case, is expressly understood that, where it needed, they could be moved outside the EU. In that case, the controller ensures that the data processing outside the EU will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the law, subject to general contract terms envisaged by the European Commission.
As data subject, you will enjoy of the rights as per Art.15 of the RGPD, among which:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data relating to You, even if not yet registered, and its communication in intelligible form;
- to obtain information about: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with electronic tools; d) the persons or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who can become aware of the data as “responsible person” or “person in charge” according to the Art. 5, comma 2 of the Privacy Code and Art. 3, comma 1, GDPR; e) the persons or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who can become aware of the data as designated representatives of the State, processing officers, or processors;
- to obtain: a) the updating, correction or, when You are interested, additions to the data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that need not be retained for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the parties to which the data have been transferred or disseminated have been notified of the operations specified in points a) and b), also regarding their content, except for the case where notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected.
- to fully or partially object: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data for the dispatch of advertising or direct sales material or for the conduction of market research or business information via automatic call machines without human intervention, via e-mail and/or via traditional marketing (phone calls and/or mail). It should be noted that, referring to the right at the point b) about marketing purposes via automatic systems, You can extend the object to the traditional systems or select to be notified by one of these two systems only, or none of them. Moreover, as far as they are applicable, You have the rights related to the art. 16-21 of GDPR (right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object), and of course the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
|Ermetika S.r.l. |
|via Trani, 126|
|76121 Barletta (BT)|
|Telefono: +39 0883 535781|
|Email: [email protected]|
In case of exercise of the rights of the art. 15-22 of the GDPR as well as for your data processing management, you can fill this form and send it back signed to the following address: [email protected]
You can use the same address for inquires or to require information about your data processing management and security measures taken by the company.